My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Friday, March 20, 2009

If I had no bad luck...

I'd have no luck at all.... As if I need a wee bit more excitement added to my life. I have my big computer back, but am still trying to recover via dialup on the laptop. That's what I'm on right now actually as I sit here and type in a very hard kitchen chair. *rubs tush* Yesterday, it was decided that Hubby would be the lucky dawg and be involved in a major car accident while he was being my angel (had my follow appt with the surgeon doc yesterday - another wonderful tale) by getting meds this doctor was adding to my collection of pill bottles I already pray over each time it's med time for me. Some youngling of the age of 17 tried to cut across Hubby's lane of traffic from the opposite direction and into a construction zone (gotta loved Texas roads, they're always being "improved" in some fashion in a major construction project) to a turnoff to avoid traffic. Well, he avoided traffic alright, by plowing right into Hubby. Hubby is fine except for some bruising and soreness in his left shoulder. I can't say as much for his baby, his Dodge pickup. The youngling was also in a Dodge pickup, a brand new 2009 baby that must have just come off the lot at our local Dodge dealer not but a few miles from town. Hubby's truck sustained heavy front end damage, prolly totalling out the thing. The youngling's entire passenger side of the pickup was completely caved in. His passenger is so lucky to have walked away, and interestingly enough, the airbags in both trucks never deployed. It was by sheer luck that Hubby changed his mind from taking my car to his truck instead. If he would have gone in the Neon, he'd be in critical condition because it would have gone completely under the truck instead of plowing into it. Sooooooo..... I am getting the feeling that we're being given a message here. I haven't exactly figured out what this message is, but it's definitely there in all that has transpired these last 6 weeks or so. I still don't have PSP, other things, but not a suitable, working program I can do anything with, so no designing still. (And, I could desperately use the outlet at this point in time!!!!) However, I continue to have a sale going on at Cotton Candy Kreations for the rest of the month to help bring in some money to cover computer repairs along with the recent expenses of Hubby's accident. Also this weekend, almost the entire store is having a 50% off sale all weekend long! Be sure to drop by and check out some fantastic specials!!! This isn't for PU items only either! CU items, actions, scripts, almost everything is half off!!! Get spring started off on the right foot for all your digiscrapping needs with this sale that can't be passed up!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers