My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Sunday, March 14, 2010

Semi-retiring from designing

It's been a real long time since I was last on here. So much has happened, it almost gives me motion sickness. To Cliff-Note what has gone on: William was hospitalized a month ago with another round of double pneumonia as well as having a fever of just below 106 that wouldn't go down. He was in for nearly a week. He's doing better now, but has developed a heart murmur due to the complicated infections he's had to deal with as well as the fever and medication series used both at home and while in the hospital. I have had another bad "round" with my PCOS. I'm on an intensive hormone treatment to get bleeding under control. I'm very anemic, weak, tire very easily, and am now doing battle with some sort of respritory bug I'm praying like heck William doesn't get. I'm running out of options on how to get the bleeding under control. Radical surgery may be the only thing that will help keep me from slowly bleeding to death. But, it will also mean saying goodbye to trying to have another baby ever again. With my own drama going on, not including what transpired at the beginning of the year, I have had to make the heartbreaking decision of cutting back on my stores and designing. I am leaving Digi Fox's Studio and Fairy Dream Designs, with today being my last day at both of them. I will be an exclusive-only designer for Kreative Kreations Korner, and will not work any place else. You will find designs, products, and never-before seen creations here and here only. I hurt to have to step back, but with all that's gone on, I have been very depressed, frustrated, and rather empty to put it mildly. I want to take the time to thank both Foxy and Amanda for their wonderful opportunity for allowing me to design for their stores. Maybe in the future I'll be able to handle more on my plate, but when designing becomes a hard chore, not being fun any longer, it's time to reflect, see what has caused the change, and then do something about it to make it fun again. I'll still be doing freebies, and do as I can to design. I've started to find my way back to my Mojo Spider once again, and hopefully this wee spark of flame will begin to grow once again so my creativity can enjoy this wonderful passion and past-time of mine with designing. Both stores are on sale for 60% off until midnight tonight. Once the 15th arrives, they will close down and none of those designs will ever be sold again, ever. Thank you for all your love and support during this difficult time I've had to face. I hope you'll look around both stores and see if there's something you just can't live without. Thank you seems so small to say, but those are the only two words I'm able to find to express the overwhelming gratitude and appreciation I have for my customers, fans, and most of all friends. ~~* Check out DFS here *~~ ~~* Check out FDD here *~~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww I really hope things get better for you soon sweetie! What doesn't kill us always makes us stronger, just keep your head up and keep trucking forward! I know it's hard! :( ((((HUGS))))

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers