My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Exciting News!!!

Wow, so much has happened in the last week, I think my head is still spinning!! Between my designing, and R/L drama, I dunno which way to go! I think Hubby and I bought The Money Pit. :-( If it isn't the well pump blowing up in smoke (literally), it's the continued issues we have in William's bathroom of leaks left and right. Just a couple of nights ago, William discovered water steadily dripping from the intake valve (he is now prohibited from watching the DIY Network as well as reading Daddy's "1 Million and 1 ways to fix your house" book from the Home Depot) and was trying to fix it. We thought he messed up the potty, but it appears the link is coming from inside the wall. Have I mentioned that a couple of months ago, Hubby was gracious enough to try to put up drywall to start piecing his bathroom back together into a functioning room? So now, we not only have his shower leaking (we discovered that tidbit last week), but now the potty leaking too. Not just house drama.. car drama too... Last week (think it was Friday?), Hubby was on his way home. He's been using my car since it's better on gas milage, and he seems to have better success with his tours because of it being more professional than having to tote his tours around in his redneck pickup. Well, while driving home and only a couple of miles away, the last of the General tires I had on my car decided to go *pop* (this was the driver rear tire) and strip itself of half the tread. The tire is still totally aired up, just missing tread. It knocked the back bumper off to the point it's barely hanging on, as well as totally scrape up and damage the rear 1/4 panel and back passenger door. I met with the insurance adjuster yesterday, and he came out with his nifty camera to take pictures and get info about the damage. Thankfully, our policy is going to cover it, and file it using the lowest deductible we have instead of filing under collision. He called me this morning, and told me we're looking at roughly $1000 in repairs, if the repair place doesn't find any more damage with the bumper popping off on the driver side. Thankfully, we're looking at only a 1/4 of that coming out of our pocket, but we will have to get a new tire before doing anything else and taking it into town. Da Hubster... It appears he needs new eyes. I thought that the headache he's been dealing with was just a side effect of the anti-biotics he's had to take for the sinus infection. No, sad to say, he needs new eyeballs... errr... glasses. Hubby and William have no health insurance, so I'm flipping around at how we're going to get this taken care of between now and Monday-Tuesday when Hubby's off work. Rainsoft anyone....?? This is the company that has our water filtration system set up. We've had this system for less than a year. For the last week, I've been waiting on pins and needles to have someone come out and figure out why the tank isn't pulling in water, why we now have stinky water that smells like something lost its life in, and why the filtered tap at the sink no longer works. This is now time number THREE someone has had to be called out here since December. GRRRRRR!!!!!! I left a rather ugly message on their answering machine yesterday, and am not surprised that someone called not too long ago, promising that some guy will be here "this evening". Won't hold my breath, and if no one shows up, then heads are gonna roll tomorrow!! Oh, my exciting news?? *lol* I did start off with that as the subject, huh? Sorry for the vent, just no one has been told of my frustrations of the day (I've fielded over 20 calls about our problems/issues and some I haven't even written about because I don't wanna have y'all bored to tears by this poing) and I don't think Hubby would like to be blasted with this once he walks in the door in a couple of hours. AWESOMENESS NEWS: I've just become the newest designer for Cotton Candy Kreations!!! I haven't been set up yet, since it just went through as of oh-dark-hundred this morning. But, I just had to share such wonderful news after such a cruddy week I've had. At this point, I think I'm going to just go with one store until I can get my feet steady, and then just go from there. I am also still going to create freebies for yas, so don't fret!! But, I do hope you'll come along and see what I have to share over at CCK! And besides, they have such wonderful yummy-ness there that's too irresistable to not get! ;-)

1 comments:

King Frost Creations said...

CONGRATULATIONS! It's wonderful that you have a new outlet to get an audience (and market) for your fantastic creations!

Frost

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers