My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welp, I am alive, and actually feeling quite human for a change! I can't believe I've been gone for a month from just about everything around me! Oye!! I am sooooo much bettah, bettah than buttah in fact! I didn't actually start to feel better until after Christmas, and it's been just over a week since I've had any medication for coughing, though it still doesn't take much to make me winded. I'm so very blessed to have my wonderful Hubby. He's been such a trooper this past month. He took off from work the two weeks I was real sick, and has been back to work a week since we came back from Mom's house for Christmas last week. If it wasn't for him, I dunno where I'd be! I finally have Rustic Christmas finished!! Woot to me!! (I'll be making a post to that in a sec, wanna keep that separate from just playing catch-up with y'all. :-) ) I was able to do some snagging of some fantastic holiday blog trains that took place last month for Winter/Christmas, and hope I can get going on some of the ones for New Years that came out beginning yesterday/right after Christmas. I'm also playing catch-up in my graphics groups, so y'all should start to hear more from me in the next few days. MMmmm... can't think of much more to share. We had a wonderful Christmas. William was so surprised to find that Santa was able to bring him everything he wished for for Christmas. He received a Cyber Spy Laptop computer (just like Daddy's computer!), a kid-tough digital camera, an Action City Parking Garage playset, with a bazillion and one cars to go along with it. He also received a Cars playmat and a mega-sized wooden train building set that's been put together and taking over most of his bedroom. Hubby and I received a fancy-schmancy new digi camera from Mom. Our old one (have had it 5 years to the day William was born) decided to head off into digi-gadget heaven a couple months ago, and I've been hoping we'd be able to find a way to get a new one. I also got appliances for Christmas!! WOOOOTTT!!! Never been happier getting a toaster oven and a grill!! *hahaha* I was able to see my Grandma Paula that I haven't seen in two years, and spend time with my b-i-l's parents. It was all fun and gewd, with too much food and stuffs to eat! I took the last of our first blueberry crop and made it into a blueberry crumb pie for dessert. Was told I'd have to make 2 next year, or at least by the time we start harvesting blueberries this next season. Nothing like being ordered around and told what to do! *hehehe* Ok.. well, need to finish up zipping and uploading for this kit for y'all! See ya in a few!!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers