My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Sunday, January 18, 2009

Broken house blues

Seems I'm not the best wifey-poo in the great big wide world. *le sob* Yesterday evening when I was in the process of getting dinner ready with a giant pot of home-made clam chowder, I broke my house. *doh!* I peeled my taters, and have always been nice when feeding the garbage disposal in small batches so that it doesn't get overwhelmed in the process. Night before last, I did some drain cleaning before toddling off to bed, and between eating taters and that colon blow, the kitchen sink decided to get bound up and spewed forth its mighty contents all over my kitchen floor and under the sink. Yesterday was bad enough as it was with the MIL being uber ugly, and then the sink decides to have a tantrum. SOOOOOO NOT NICE!!!! Have I ever said that owning your own home is kinda like having the Money Pit? At this point, the only sink that works is the one in our bathroom. The only potty that works is the one in our bathroom. I don't even wanna think what's next! o.O I'm trying to now figure out how to get my dishes clean. Shower perhaps? OH JOY! This morning I did some cleaning that I actually had some control over. I've gone into 4shared, and cleaned it up a bit. As an FYI, the following posts/files are now gone until further notice from my blog: Autumn Sunflowers Grunge Flowers Xmas Bows Winter Magick Winter Magick Add-on I'm starting to design a Valentines kit to go along with the Tickle Me Pink Alpha from a few days ago. Not sure exactly how big I'll make it, but have some things in mind I want to make for it, and hope you'll enjoy it. :-) Ok, gotta figure out what to do with getting my kitchen back into some sort of normal state. Today is going to be a good day, yes indeedy it is! I'm up, I'm awake, I'm alive, I'm breathing. There's always something to be glad about, and I'm very glad for those things. :-)

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers