My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another alpha for Gothique Romance

Morning y'all....
I'm soooooo sleepy. I haven't been sleeping well the last week or so, and am really beginning to feel it. I'm grouchy, moody, and swing at the blink of an eye or if I think you're looking at me funny. Not sure if it's because of "that time" being late (it's late about a week) and I'm feeling absolutely miserable, if it's due to just general stress, the fact that we haven't had the sun shining for about the same amount of time (my bipolar is affected big time by weather), or just because of the time of year that it is. I dunno... I am waiting on my insurance cards to get here so I can see about getting an appt scheduled to see a new HD (head doc - aka psychiatrist). Have been med free for over a year, but am thinking I need at least another anti-depressant at least to help with the mood swings. They get to be too much some times, even for me. Oye! o.O
Anyway.. enough of that...
You're not here to read about that stuff anyway, are ya? *hehehe* You're here for my next freebie, right? ;-)

I was going over all the wonderful comments about my first alpha, and tried to incorporate a few of the suggestions that I received about the next one. I've tried to femme it up a bit with something a bit more curvey and not so sharp and masculine. I've also used one of the papers I've created as the primary color for it. So you have a bit of an idea of what I'm doing behind the scenes. *hehehe* §;-Þ

The preview doesn't do it any justice as before. I have created both upper and lower case letters as well as numbers 0-9. The symbols didn't look right with this font, so I didn't do anything with those this time. Maybe next time....

If interested, you can download this pretty from 4shared right ~*~download expired~*~. As always, my wee mojo spider loves your luvins, if you so desire to download. They help give me ideas on what people like, suggestions on how to improve my work, and ideas on what I can do next time for yas. ;-)

Make it a good one y'all! I'm off to play a bit more and watch the Backyardigans make each other mad. *hehehe*

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Can you pastel in the same sentence as Goth? Red, but not pink.

However, I'm sure I can use this for something...

TerriK said...

I ((LOVE)) IT! I really like the swirls. Thanks so much.

I don't have bi-polar, but suffer from cronic depression. I have felt it A LOT this past week. (I think it's Post-Holiday Stress Disorder!) So good luck and HAPPY THOUGHTS.

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers