My Licenses

 photo JCarson-ExtendedCULicensewhispy.png photo lynn_e_cuforcucopy.png photo kristiw_juliecureseller.png photo KISM-CU4CU-JulieAtkinson_zpsd5193e08.jpg

Labels

A Touch of Autumn addon alpha Altered Junk series Andrea Gold Antique Romance autism Autumn Harvest Berry Sweet Scraps bipolar Black Friday Black Orchid Designs blog train BN brand new BSS bundle Butterfly Fantasy Buy My Store CCK challenges charity kit Christmas Traditions clip art collab color challenge commercial use contest Cotton Candy Kreations Country at Heart coupon crafter's license crafts CT call CT results CU Dazzle Me designer call designer services DFS Digi Deborah Designs digi-free digi-scrapping Dollar Friday DOTM Ebay EDB elements exclusive Faerie Twilight family FDD Flakey Fun Floral Fantasy Flower Power for sale forum freebie full sized games GDS Gear Up glitter GNG Gothic Inspiration Train Gothique Dreams Gothique Flair Gothique Romance grab bag grand opening Halloween Heartbroken Heartfelt Perfections Holiday Wishes I'm Still Alive introductions IOS It's Fall Y'all Jen Yurko Jessica's Sweet Nothings Kirsty's Scraps kit previews KK Lavender N Lace layouts Le paradis du scrap limited-time LNG Looking For Spring Lunar Luster sale mats mini kits Monkey Mesh Designs Moos Scraps Mud Buggin' My Memories Mystical Scraps Nanite National Scrapbooking Day new releases NSD overlays paper paper pack pattern fills personal use personal use only photoshop Polka Dot Chicks poll posting bonus PSP PTU pu quick page RAK's reseller Rustic Christmas s4h s4o sale Scrap Takeout September Wine SheCreates Slipping Into Fall sneak peak SNS Spookville Spring Funk SSB stamped cross stitch Stars N Stripes STO store styles Sunny Day Scraps Sunny-N-Whispy Duo taggers kit template template challenge templates The Christmas Fae The Fix The Gothique Collection Tickle Me Pink TS vintage Vintage Romance Vintage Vixens William Winter Bliss Winter Magick word art
Friday, October 31, 2008

My baby

Yesterday, my lil boy turned 5 years old. I can't belive Hubby and I have been so blessed with this precious angel for that long! We had a quiet party with him, his loving cousin, Kylee, my sister, and Mom. Pizza and sweet, sugary goodieness of cake. Mmmmmm... nothing like pumped up 5 year olds on sugar to make your head spin! We're with my Mom for a few days, and I had the biggest surprise come from my lil guy a couple of days ago. Hubby and I have made a decision when it comes to his birthday. He was originally supposed to be a turkey baby, but decided to make his mark (literally, since he came out weeing on everything and everyone!) in our world over 3 weeks early. He hasn't ever been involved in Halloween, and my sis has always asked me each year if we're going to throw him a Halloween-ish birthday for him. The answer? NO! He wasn't born on Halloween, and with him having autism, stuff that's bloody, scarey, spooky is totally off limits because of his instant meltdowns. Well... this imp came out a couple of days ago and this is what he said to me: Imp: Momma! me: Yes baby? Imp: William wants to go trick or treating! me: *blink blink blink* ... *quiet cough* ... *blink blink blink again* Ummm.. what was that sweetheart? Imp: William wants to go trick or treating. Can we go trick or treating in a few minutes? me: Sweetie, you want to get dressed up and go? Imp: Yes Momma, William wants to dress for the party and go trick or treating! Can we go now? me: *blinks s'more* Ummm.. are you sure sweetheart? Imp: Yes Momma, lets go now! *imp bats eyelashes* Puleeeeeezzzeeee Momma? We've never tried to push the idea of trick or treating with him, and until this point, he's shown no desire to even go out. So, tonight, will be our very first trick or treating adventure. My Sis went out as a "prezzie" and got him a swash-buckling pirate costume (gruff and grungy, but not scarey) for him to dress up in. Kylee (my niece who's only 15 days older than he is) is going to be the Queen Spider Witch with her gothie stuff and black painted hair, princess tiara, and lord only knows what other stuff my Sis has bought for her for this event. I have a couple of pics I took with my phone yesterday when he was trying his costume out to see if he was even going to be able to handle the idea of it being on him. He even has an eye patch and giant hoop earing to wear. *LOL* o.O I'm hoping we'll be able to get some pics of the two of them together before we go out on the prowl. Since I'm not at home, I'm not able to do much of anything of posting basic stuff. I'll see if I can send that pic of him trying it out and post it either later today or tomorrow. I also have another freebie I made a couple of weeks ago with some autumn styled sunflowers from another script I purchased from Beth, but won't be able to do anything with those until after we get back home next week. I am slowly starting to get into more designing, and have some ideas on even putting together a mini kit to share for the upcoming holidays. Welp, seems my Imp is "needing to go to bed" so he can rest up for his adventures tonight. "William's soooooooo sleepy, he's going to bed Momma because of being sooooooo tired." He's so silly! Gah, I love him to death!

0 comments:

My Blinkie

 photo whispydzines_bybrandi.gif

*My Stores*

 photo 1-Flowers-SeeMyDesigns-150x50_zps49c2592d.png

Followers